I spent the weekend drinking, but i also started up my barb on uswest because useast is too laggy for me being in australia. So my frenzy barb is up to a5 hell and he is lvl 60, when i am 76 i will be able to equip all my gear and will be searching for a Lo rune so i can make the last piece of gear i am missing (fortitude). After that ill be chaosing/baaling and helping my fellow guildies. My account is Jarhead89, add me and play with me
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 9 months, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Jun, 29 2010 00:27:42
- 7 Followers
- 1,195 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 11, 2010Posted in: General DiscussionQuote from Jetrall
Also - you came to SoO at a good time. It's quiet right now but in the next few days - a week it's going to get super awesome.
Cool unfortunately im restricted to playing on uswest - as i am in australia useast was just too laggy.
Quote from Stormcat
Good to have you back.
HAI STORMY :happy:
Quote from DesmondTiny
I dont know the others :'( Wish I would have spent my early days in the forum diffrently.
They pretty much made the forum what it is today. Not to mention they were all epic d2 players. I hope to get in touch with all of them by the time d3 hits us.
Quote from Magistrate
It would be a pleasure I like to like people. If you're USWest Ladder S/C, I'm fairly active again with a Blizz sorce (just got a bunch of mid lvl gear finished, she's like 61). Although, right now I'm preoccupied working on a certain...something
Hells yeah, i tried useast but it was too laggy, so im on uswest. Im keen to play with people. Ive got all the gear i need for my frenzy barb except for armor - gonna need a Lo rune to make fort and im currently in hell, lvl 60. I added your uswest account - is it cisforcookie or is that your east account?
Quote from PhrozenDragon
Tell me about it. You should have returned here six months ago, he had his own cult back then
Haha really? Oh thats right he used to be called seth didnt he?
Quote from Turmobil
You're talking about Seth, not Seth.
And we still follow him in silence.
Also welcome back.
Haha your like the cultists in d3...worshipping a dead god
Quote from Warlord55
I know I never really knew you Jarhead, but I remember having a few conversations way back when
I remember you Warlord your a good egg. Good to see your still here.
Apr 9, 2010Hai guyzPosted in: Diablo II
Just started d2 again, joined Jetrall and his guild, and looking for some more friends to play with on bnet.
Let me know if you play on USEast and ill add you and say hi next time your on, get a game going or help out if i can.
Apr 9, 2010Wicked!Posted in: Clans and Communities [NA]
So for starters what realm do most of you play on? I think its USEast, seeing as thats what the first event was played on. Ill add you all and get started on leveling, feel free to help a brother out with a rush :woot:
Add me on bnet: Jarhead89
Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself, i dont bite...much.
Apr 9, 2010Ok im home. So here goes.Posted in: General Discussion
I guess i left from these forums for a while cos they lost the intimacy they once had. Almost all of the good people are gone, or no longer post. There is slim to none going on in the Diablo 2 universe. And i was busy finishing college, and finding a lady. 3rd times a charm
And now as diablo 3 comes closer, i find myself with a familiar feeling. Wanting to be part of this community again, and more importantly, wanting to play some d2!
Seeing as i work full time infront of a computer, its not hard for me to visit this place at least once a day
So ill join my friends (namely Jetrall and Stormcat) and make some new ones, and have some fun playing my favourite game.
Magistrate, i have a feeling we will get to know each other. Your in every damn thread, and you play d2. Cause for a yay.
Ill just spend some time settling back in and getting to know people, and playing d2 ofcourse
By the way, on here i also go by the name of Roo, so if someone says that they are talking about me!
Apr 9, 2010So i was what youd call an "oldie" on this site.Posted in: General Discussion
And now i visit regularly again, so i thought i might aswell start posting.
All my friends are gone. Except Stormy, who is awesome and Siaynoq, who is my partner in crime when it comes to smashing box. AND JETRALL WITH HIS AWESOME FACIAL HAIR <3
People you may be interested in:
Carloseus: Last i herd he was in the army. I have him on facebook.
Winstonthe4th: Responded to a pm i sent to many old friends the other day, he is busy and enjoying life.
If any of you know what happened to the following people, please let me know. If you could provide contact details, that would be good.
People i have no clue about (HELP!):
Ferret: Master d2 player and all around goodguy.
Thasador: Havent seen him in ages.
Sofawall: I miss this colorful character.
Caliban: Nicest guy ever.
Tehstickleman: Funny as fuck.
Fudlow: Like a brother from another mother of a different color.
True Saber: Always on a natural high.
Bambithegreat: Coolest deer on the block.
Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.
Mar 28, 2010There is a great thread about this over at the battle.net forums, it explains the different types of bans and the sorts of things you can do which might lead to you being banned, whether you realise it or not.Posted in: Diablo II
Mar 28, 2010Posted in: General DiscussionQuote from "Zhar" »Did it blow anyone elses mind when they saw that girl with the red hair up front?
Seriously, hot women, on the Blizzard team?
Why hasn't space time collapsed?
Quote from "Kalypso" »Wow.. I don't know.
I didn't even notice her. Bashiok's ridiculous grin was averting my gaze.
Quote from "Magistrate" »Mmmm.. so that's how you roll, Kalypso
I lold so hard at this!
On topic, Bashiok stands out, as does the pretty girl with red hair
Mar 28, 2010Posted in: Diablo IIQuote from "siaynoq" »lol
that's hilarious. But you know what's not hilarious? Me being totally useless in this situation. Nothing hilarious about that indeed! I've never heard of this problem before. A simple command i'm sure, though.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 19, 2010As one of the original members of this site, I was there alongside jetrall to witness the rise, and fall, of SICK. I was there when it was created, when it expanded into the legions, and when it collapsed again.Posted in: News
The times we did have with SICK were glorious, and the slow death of it was even more so. Something which once had us clocking up 20+ hours of Diablo 2 a week, now resides in the sites archives.
The core members of SICK are long gone, and only a select few of you, including jetrall, know who i am speaking of. I wish Jetrall the best of luck and hope to join his venture sometime soon.
Nov 8, 2009I havent posted here in ------- ages.Posted in: News
I only come back for the news & announcements, and blizz tracker.
And i saw this topic and decided to have a read. It was a good read. And its all true. Reading about "the glory days" made me smile.
Just like to give a shout out to some people who may or may not still visit the site.
and anyone else ive forgotten. These are the people who made my time here memorable and fun. Cheers.
Aug 25, 2008Suggestions for TradingPosted in: News
- There needs to be a stable currency. High runes were the main currency in D2 (and earlier on, SoJ's), and it was quite difficult for your everyday player to obtain these items. Gold definately needs a more important role in d3. The game should FORCE the player to embrace gold as the main currency and wealth, rather than items. It should be used for EVERYTHING.
- Keep item tetris! This is one of those little things that you took for granted in diablo 2, but it was one of those things that made the game awesome in its own way.
- Enable players to trade more freely without the need to constantly create games specifically for the purpose of trading. At any one time on diablo 2, 90% of the games infront of you were for trading. Provide an auction place, a market of some kind, that can be accessed no matter what game you are in, be it your first time playing or in the middle of a run of some kind with friends.
- Make some items bind on pickup/equip. It can completely change the way trading works, and will eliminate the age old d2 problem of items being the absolute currency.
Suggestions for PVP
- Team duels need to be encouraged. Diablo 2 PVP was 99% of the time all about 1v1. Team aspects can be very fun.
- Allow duels to take place casually as in diablo 2, or at various battlegrounds/arenas/areas that are specifically designed for PVP.
- Offer rewards and incentives for those who excell at PVP, as well as some kind of ranking system. Some prefer to be top of the ladder, but some may want to be the best player killer out there.
- Allow game creators to choose the way PVP works in their particular game, ie: both parties must consent to a duel before it can commence, or players can become hostile with anyone they want, whenever they want. This eliminates the problems caused with ganking, but also gives players the option to live life on the edge.
- Allow PVP to be possible in hardcore, if there is hardcore, without players dying permenantly, eg: have a player automatically surrender when they reach 1hp. Because hardcore players might like to duel too.
- Official PVP tournaments, with titles/rewards given to the top players in their field.
Feb 11, 2007I think there is a MASSIVE giveaway that d3 is around the corner, not sc sequel.Posted in: News
My main reasoning? and i quote: "Frostmorne - Replica weapons, namely swords and daggers; sword scabbards; sword belts"
Now i dont know about you blokes but that doesnt sound like something from starcraft. It sounds like...oh...DIABLO WEAPONS? IN CONJUNCTION WITH A NEW DIABLO TRADEMARK?!?!?! :D:D:D
Aug 14, 2006Hey guys im new to the forum...from australiaPosted in: News
Just wanted to say ive been a loyal d2 fan for years and im glad some people actually get off their asses and inform the people of d3.
Ive been reading random websites and forums about d3 for about 6 hours now and im almost 100% sure d3 is coming...it might still be a while off but its definately coming.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.