But that guy gave you the Butcher quest:(Quote fromumm i think id have to go with the slain soldier in fron of the church in diablo 1...the one who dies right after u talk to him
he tells u about the rescue party they sent in then blah he dies
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 9 months, and 15 days
Last active Sun, Oct, 1 2006 12:46:13
- 0 Followers
- 18 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 28, 2006Posted in: Diablo II
Sep 27, 2006The most useless (I don't know if that's proper english or not, hehe) NPC of the Diablo series, IMO, is Hadriel.Posted in: Diablo II
He's the angel at the River of Flame who "won't let you pass" until you complete the Hell's Forge quest even though I run right past him nearly every time. :rolleyes: He does speak to you once or twice, but that's about it! Every other NCP outside of town will at least attack some monsters.
Wirt wasn't very important now that I think about it, he did sell items, but c'mon...has everyone ever bought anything good from him? Then again, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be able to access the Cow Portal in D2.
Who do you think was the most unnecessary NPC?
Sep 18, 2006Posted in: Diablo II
Sorry to go off topic, but I couldn't understand him half the time:confused:Quote from "Encryption" »i like Farnham. he was always cool. happy drunkards are funny.
He had one line that sounded something like "Do you think I should spank some geese?"
Someone want to clear that up for me?
Sep 18, 2006Posted in: Diablo II
OMG that guy was sweet! He was no pushover either...Quote from "Krigart" »Think it was King Leoric
The Butcher from D1 will always be my favorite boss...
But the coolest/most badass character of either game was...
The Chicken from the Rogue Encampment. I chase him everywhere.
Sep 18, 2006DiabloPosted in: Diablo II
1. Who was Inarius, and what happened to him??
2. What did Snotspill what you to get for him?The banner for the Tavern of the rising Sun
3. How many varieties of each kind of enemy are there?Undead, Demon, and Animal.
4. What was the Warrior’s, Rogue’s and Sorcerer’s Unique Skills?Warrior-repair items Rogue-disarm traps Sorc-recharge staves
5. What type of weapon was the Unique item, The Grizzly?A two-handed sword
6. At Which number did the Kill counter reset?Hmm...100? Just a guess.
7. What are the effects of an Enchanted Shrine?Adds to a random stat
8. Which Shrines are only available in Single Player?The stat ones
9. Which shrine is associated with the phrase ‘Magic is not always what it seems to be?The one that converts your potions to rejuvs
10. What is the reward for completing the Anvil of Fury quest?Either a ring or a sword from Griswald
11. Which set of Stages doesn’t have a bonus stage that looks similar to it?Huh? oh...the caves.
12. On which Level is the Dead Hero Found?the caves! Edit: the first level of the caves...can't remember.
1. What is the name of the monster trapped in the last level of the Hive?Aww..I forgot
2. In Hellfire which shrine is associated with the phrase ‘Give and you shall receive?Can't remember
3. True or False, in the expansion doors back to town stay open when you go to new game?No clue
4. What is the Unique Skills of all the new characters in the game (be they from the hacked game file or not)?the Barbarian could hold 2-handed weapons in 1 hand and use "rage" or "frenzy" or something like that, and the monk could use the "search" skill, the bard could itentify magic items
5. True or False, Hellfire has Difficulties like Diablo II?True, but so did Diablo 1
6. What is the name of the man who gives you the Hive quest?Lester the farmer
7. What does the spell ‘Jester’ do?It casts a random skill/spell
8. How many new spells are added to the game with the expansion?10 or so.
9. What does the Auric Amulet do?Increases your gold-carrying capacity
10. How many new Shrines are added to the game with the expansion?5-10?
1. Who is the spiritual Leader of the Fallen?A fallen shaman like "Rakanishu" or "Bishibosh"
2. Why did Tal Rasha Sacrifice himself to do?Contain Baal
3. Where is Meshif from?He's in act2, but he's from act3
4. Which NPCs from Diablo (excluding the expansion) are not found in Diablo II in one form or another?Pepin, Adria (the witch) The tavern-owner & Jillian/Jullian (Bar-maid)
5. Where did the first movie mostly take place?In a tavern or insane assylum...can't remember
6. What doesn’t Geglash like?Sand maggots
7. True or False, Act 2 is Bigger than Act 3?True
8. True or False, There are two Prime evils in Act3?False
9. How many temples in Kurast are there?6
10. What are the stages in act 4 that do not have a waypoint?the first one, right outside town.
11. What is the name of the Monster who guards the Hellforge?Hephasto the Armorer
12. How many seals must be activated to release diablo?3
Diablo II: LOD
1. What is the name of the unique monster that leads the Siege on Harrogath?Shenk the Overseer
2. Name 5 unique items from Diablo that are now remade for LOD at the time of its release?Grandfather, Arkaine's Valor...are the only 2 I can remember
3. Which unique items in LOD are based on chars from Diablo 1 at the time of its release?Griswald's set
4. Which chars could not summon freely moving minions of their own?Sorceress, Paladin, Barb.
5. What are the new titles for finishing the different difficulties of the game in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction?*draws a blank*
6. What are the new titles for finishing the different difficulties of the game in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction on hardcore?see above
7. What skills can the barbarian hirelings use?bash...and, uh...another bash.
8. True or False, Druids get a speed bonus while using a maul?True
9. How many tangent or offshoots stages are there in act 5?Quite a few.
10. True or False, Items that give bonuses to skills and skill levels will not add to Synergy bonuses?True. (they won't)
11. Which colour item names represent which item quality?blue-magic, yellow-rare, gold-unique/quest item, orange-crafted, green-set.
12. True or False, Assassins do not need to use keys to unlock things?True.
Sep 16, 2006Any fans of Thief: the Dark Project/Thief Gold, Thief II: the Metal Age, or Thief: Deadly Shadows?Posted in: Other Games
Which one was your favorite? Which did you find the most difficult?
I myself have only played a portion of the Dark Project and I've completed Deadly Shadows However, I've placed an order for Gold and the Metal Age, they're on their way to my house.
Out of the 2 I have played, the DP was much more of a challenge. DS had more "freedom" to it, wandering the City between missions, etc...
Sep 16, 2006Posted in: Diablo II
By the time I answer all of the second set of questions they will already have been answered:rolleyes:Quote from name="Elfen Lied" »the answers to that quiz have already been posted, why dont you try the second one. you may need to go back a few pages to find the questions
Sep 16, 2006Keep in mind the fact that I haven't played any of these games in YEARS!Posted in: Diablo II
1. What is the name of the unique set of rags found in Diablo?Ooh ooh! It's on the tip of my tongue!:(
2. What is the reward for completing the Poisoned Water Supply quest?the Ring of Truth
3. On which page in the spell book, is the spell Teleport found?Hmm..page 4
4. Which type of Zombie has the potential to lower your maximum amount of hitpoints?the Black Death:cool:
5. True or False, the monsters Illusion Weaver have a chance to multiply when killed?Nope.
6. When you mouse over Diablo, what does the kill counter say his name is?"Dark Lord"?
7. What are the effects of a Spiritual Shrine do?Don't know
8. Goat shrines and cauldrons, have the same effects as the shrines except one, which one?the Town Portal one
9. True or Fasle, The Warlord of Blood and Lachdanan quests can be done in the same game?Nope
10. What spell is found in the chamber of Bone?Guardian
11. How many stages in total are there in the game?the Church, Catacombs, Caves, and Hell (4)
12. Which character puts the soulstone in his forehead?the Warrior
1. What is the name of the monster trapped in the last level of the crypt?"Narzul" or something like that...
2. In Hellfire which shrine is associated with the phrase ‘That which can break will’?Don't know
3. What does the Cornerstone of The World do?Tranfer items between games/chars.
4. Who is the bonus characters introduced to the game through modifying a game file in the directory?Barbarian and Bard
5. What are the three sets of words that can be said to weaken the monster at the end of the crypt?Some latin words/phrases:confused:
6. What is the name of the man who wears the cow suit?Lester the Farmer
7. How much Magic is required to learn the spell Apocalypse?255
8. In Hellfire to new areas are introduced, one is the crypt, what is the other one and who is the Boss found there?the Hive, "Hork" or something like that??
9. How many hidden quests are there in Hellfire?2-3?
10. What new items are found in Hellfire?There are lots of 'em:rolleyes:
1. What is the name of the Rogue who stands in the entrance to the Cold Plains?Flavie
2. What happened to the Sorcerer and Rogue from Diablo?the Summoner and Blood Raven respectably;)
3. The Countess once bathed in the blood of how many virgins?one thousand
4. Wirt’s body has all that gold for what reason?He stashed gold/charged a lot for crappy items:mad:
5. What is the name of the narrator in the movies?the name of the voice actor??? No clue...
6. Who is Jehred Cain?Deckard's relative? I don't remember
7. What did Lycander call Horazon’s Journal?No clue...
8. What was Natalya’s Task in act 3See #7, lol...
9. How many Council member are there?6...2 sets of 3
10. True or Flase, Jamella and Halbu can be talked to about quests?Eh, saving Izual's soul? wait..."True or False"??? *head explodes*
11. What is the name of Izual’s Weapon, and what weapon type is it?THE AZURATH (sp?)
12. Who hand is seen destroying the soulstones in the last movie?Um, whoever held the Forge Hammer thingy:D
Diablo II: LOD
1. What is the name of the unique monster that was removed from the game?The guy at the Cloister waypoint? he was a Unique Fallen Shaman...:confused:
2. Some of the classes had some of their skills altered in the expansion which class did not?the Barb
3. Is the Barbarian’s skill whirlwind more powerful in the original or in the expansion?the Original
4. What was the minimum number of barbarians were you required to save?10 or 15
5. What was the name of the person you had to rescue in act 5, and what was the name of the unique monster guarding them?Anya and...um..."Frozenstein" or something like that.
6. What were the names of the levels inside Nihlathak’s temple? Halls of pain, halls of anguish, and halls of vaught
7. What do Evil Urns do?The spawned those succubi things.
8. How can you tell which is the correct baal?The letters in his name match up with the word "demon" displayed below, and he has more hp.
9. How many waves of minions did Baal send at you in the throne of destruction?5?
10. True or False, The barbarian ancients must all be defeated in one go without going back to town or the reset?Very true...:mad:
11. Why did Tyrael destroy the worldstone?So no more naughty demons could come back through...
12. True or False, In act 5 it is possible to fight enemies from previous acts?Yes...baal's minions were from previous acts.
Sep 16, 2006Posted in: Diablo II
Yeah, the male/female option for each class would obviously never happen.Quote from name="unwritten law" »some of the ideas are good, some can't be added to the game at all.
I like the idea of more diverse builds for each class though, that could be done no prob. I'm sick of seeing cookie-cutter PvP chars.
Sep 15, 2006I started with D1 also...Posted in: Diablo I & Hellfire
beat it pretty quickly too. Then I got D2 Classic - that was also a breeze.
Hmm...pretty sure I got D2:LoD, beat it, then got Hellfire as a Christmas present...and beat it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.