Game crash while playing Necro

• Hello,
    I have a problem while playing my necromancer. When I am using he's skills (e.g. Bone Spikes, but not only) the game crashes and error, as below, is shown.

"Network disconnect"
    "The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server".

This happens only on the necromancer (I was also playing Barb, Witch doctor, Wizard and Crusader but nothing like that happened) but it is 100% repeatable, and happens every time. I have also tested this on my laptop and it works smoothly.

I have updated all the drivers,
    I did "Scan and update",
    even reinstalled whole game,
    and last thing was to close all unused applications, like TeamViewer etc.
    I was trying to open it in 32-Bit mode

My PC spec:
    Windows 10 Home Edition 64
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel Core i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
    8 GB RAM
    ASRock Z370 PRO4
    SSD 250 GB (WDS250G2B0A)
  • Howdy!

GhostDragon -> This appears to have been resolved. Though if we do not see any help from connection troubleshooting we would want to make sure to report this on the Bug Report forums.

This isn't really a sign of crashing but a disconnect. I would recommend to try the steps below to see if they help:

Step 1) Power cycle your home network connection.

Step 2) Once the PC is back online flush your DNS cache using the commands Here.

Step 3) Disable any third party programs that may alter or impact your connection proxy, proxies, Torrents or download managers. If you are not sure what these are you can try playing while the system is in Selective Startup.

Retest. If the issue continues try to capture it occurring with a WinMTR running in the background. Post the WinMTR back here for review!

Thank you.