Game is runing & c'ant lanche the game

• Hello
    right now I have a very annoying issue when I was playing my game I get a random freeze and I was force to end task In order to close it and ever since I try to play again the play button is grey out and it said that the game is running but it is not !!

I try everything completely shut down my pc & internet connection for the entire night reinstall the game & Battle net application this morning still not working I am out of option right now ..
  • Hey Lumi,

When this happens have you checked Task Manager under Details making sure Diablo III.exe is not running?

I would also make sure that Windows is up to date and try a Selective Startup to see if that helps.

However if this does continue I would like to get a copy of your DXDIAG. To get this just follow the instructions here and then paste the contents of the DXDIAG.txt in your reply between the [code][/code] tags and we can go from there.
  • Hey Lumi,

I actually removed your previous post as you included your MSINFO instead of your DXDIAG which has a bit more system information than we like to post on the forums. However I did take a moment to go over it and I see a few things that stand out.

Was Diablo III running when you generated this or where you having the problem at the time?

I would go ahead and Uninstall the Blizzard app and reinstall it. Along with that I would make sure to update Windows and create a new Local Admin account, reboot and login with the new admin to see if that helps.
  • Did you update Windows and try the new admin account to see if that helped at all?