RMAH - Due to heavy system load...

• When I tried to list an item for sale on RMAH, I get the following message:

"Due to heavy system load your transaction request has not yet been resolved. Please keep this in mind as you consider additional transactions in the auction house. Check the completed auctions tab for information."

After this, the item is stuck at 'Authorizing' in the auctions tab. I left it there for several hours and it's still not being listed.

Blizzard, this problem started only several hours ago and coincided with your fix of the PayPal issue. Prior to that, I had no problems using the RMAH. I do NOT use PayPal for any transactions. I only use my Battle.net account as I only use proceeds earned from selling items to fund my purchases on RMAH. I did not add any money into the Battle.net account either, at any point in time.

Please look into this. Thanks.
  • Thanks guys, we're researching it now. We've been pretty busy this morning dealing with the login issues.
  • We just pushed a fix to the Auction House, should be good now.
  • Hi Everyone,

How many of you are actually getting an error relating to heavy load in this thread? If you are seeing a specific error please reply with the following information:

- Sale or purchase?
    - Specific text and location of error (screenshots are great!)?
    - Date that error occurred/began?
    - Do you use paypal?
    - Any other pertient information you can provide.

To clarify, I am not soliciting information about general AH delays. If you are experiencing delays with items or currency showing up in your completed tab, the Quality Assurance team cannot assist you as we have no access to individual player accounts. For more information on how to proceed with these types of AH delays, please see the following post:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664
  • 10/01/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Tony
    13 days Blizz. Where is my damn purchase?

I understand that the delays that some players have encountered on the Auction House can be frustrating, but to adequately manage your expectations I want to remind everyone that the Quality Assurance team has no access to individual player accounts. As such we can't provide direction resolution for individual account issues such as Auction House delays.

Please see the sticky post regarding AH issues: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

If you feel you need to submit a ticket to our Customer Support department for this, please follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Follow these steps:
    • Choose Diablo III from the "Select a game or product" dropdown
    • "Choose from a list of pre-defined topics"
    • "I have an issue with a purchase or payment."
    ○ For the Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
    ○ For the Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

• Scroll to the bottom, and select "SUBMIT A TICKET" or "LIVE CHAT"
    • Include as much information as possible. Item, order number, gold/money amount, date and time, etc.
    • Ask that your ticket be escalated to the appropriate team for AH transactions.