no sound

• no sound i have followed the trouble shooting steps and no results still trying to resolve me not being able to hear sound or in game music
  • What headset\speakers are you using? Are there any audio enhancements like Dolby Surround that we can disable? Mind posting a DxDiag report?
  • Thanks for grabbing that! Mind answering the other questions as well? Should give us a better idea of what might be going on.
  • If you can answer the questions from my original post it'd be appreciated! What headset\speakers are you using? Are there any audio enhancements like Dolby Surround that we can disable?
  • That doesn't look to be a name\model of an actual headset\speaker system. Can you get us the exact name of what you're using?

At the very least it sounds like you're using a Logitech product. Do you have the Logitech Gaming Software installed? If so, let's remove it.

Let's also update your Nvidia drivers in case you're using Nvidia Audio. New drivers can be found here.

Have you already made sure that the game isn't muted in the Windows Volume Mixer?
  • With those speakers, you likely don't have the software installed as it isn't needed. Just to be sure, you can hear audio from other applications coming from the speakers? Can you take a screenshot of the Windows Playback devices and the in-game sound settings? If so, please do and upload them to an image sharing site such as imgur and link them there.
  • First screenshot isn't quite what I was looking for. Right click the speaker icon in the taskbar and go to Playback Devices. Take a screenshot of the window that comes up.

As an additional step, right click your default playback device and go to Properties. Go the Enhancements tab and make sure Enhancements are disabled.

In the game sound settings, let's manually select your speakers in the Sound Output dropdown.