WHEN??????

• when
  • 09/21/2017 02:25 PMPosted by OrmusTR
    I had thought there was no more patches this PTR? Unless there was something really broken and needed to be fixed. I would assume we in the late stage of this PTR and the dates for season end / new patch would be soon(tm).

There will be another PTR patch, acting on feedback we've taken over previous weeks. Often, we'll have acted on something, but it'll miss a build and have to wait until the next PTR update cycle. So look forward to some more changes next week!

We are, as you said, in the late stages (as we mentioned in our recent Developer Chronicles), so we'd really love to see more reporting from the community on existing changes, bugs, or any other oddities you run into during your remaining time on the PTR.

As for when the patch will go live, well, that'll be when it's ready. ;) As always, we'll give you a heads up in the form of a 2-week notice prior to the current Season ending that should give you a rough time estimate.
  • 09/22/2017 01:03 PMPosted by DankMemeGod
    I have to say, you missed the perfect opportunity to use your "Soon™" considering the title of this thread. :)

Haha, I'll be honest. I was tempted—but I'm prioritizing giving as much clarity as I can in between all the other projects I'm working on.