PC Crash

• I was just on battle.net playing diablo3 season 11. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water i return to my computer to continue playing and my computer shut down and is now trying to reboot itself and attempt to make repairs. What hell is going on? I got as far as level 29 now I cant even get my PC back online!!! I have never had any problems with my computer all of a sudden new season starts I walk away for 2 minutes and this happens?
  • Hey Taxfree942,

I would start by checking for Overheating by following the instructions here. Along with that I would make sure that Windows and your video drivers are up to date. However since it wasn't the game that crashed and it was your PC and there was not error it definitely makes it difficult for me to say what is going on.

For now I would like to get an idea of what your temperatures are after playing the game for a bit and I would like to get a copy of your DXDIAG. To get this just follow the instructions here and then paste the contents of the DXDIAG.txt in your reply between the [code][/code] tags and we can go from there.